25 Telford Gardens
07836 255 484
- Certification scheme
Warrington Certification Ltd FRACS Scheme, certificate number: FRA 40
I am currently employed as the full time corporate Fire Safety Advisor for Portsmouth City Council (PCC), since May 2013.
I have responsibility for Fire Risk Assessments on a diverse range of premises on all of PCC properties for life safety purposes and business continuity including but not limited to:
• Schools & Academies.
• Care homes & all sheltered housing schemes,
• Listed and heritage buildings.
• Housing properties including blocks of flats above 6 storeys.
• Home risk assessments on vulnerable adults.
• Initial assessment on new builds
I work with other agencies from Hampshire Fire & Rescue to local and county council building control officers, and work closely with PCC Architects, Surveyors, electrical design engineers on a number of building projects within the city advising on fire safety compliance.
I am a Technician in the IFE ,a member of the IFPO & the IFSM