AS Fire Safety Services Ltd
- Certification scheme
IFSM - Tier level 2
I Served with Cumbria Fire and Rescue Service for 30 years, holding positions from Junior to Senior Manager level.
During my career I have held several positions involving Fire Safety from the role of inspecting officer in a busy division to Divisional Commander responsible for all operations and fire safety delivery in the Division.
My primary focus is the conduct of Fire Risk assessments in the North West of England including the following areas:
• Hotels and Boarding Houses
• Offices, Shops and Industry
• Places of Public Entertainmant
• Residential flats (Excluding High Rise Buildings)
• I assist Architects in the development of ADB compliant applications to Local Authority Building Control Departments
• Fire Safety Training
• Primarily the delivery of Fire Safety Awareness and Fire Warden Training in premises where I have conducted Fire Risk Assessments